Tuesday, 9 August 2016
Veneto Club, Sala Venezia Room,191 Bulleen Road, Bulleen VIC
The NEW BANKNOTE ROLLOUT is going to effect many businesses
ARE YOU GOING TO BE READY ?
DO YOU KNOW ALL THE DETAILS ?
HOW WILL YOU GET THE NECESSARY NEW SOFTWARE AT YOUR SITE/S ?
Make sure you ATTEND THIS EVENT for full details and expert advice
ACWA Members - FREE entry
Non Members 'Are Welcome' $20 entry
DISPLAYS 3 – 5pm
Meet and network with ACWA Suppliers at their tabletop displays
Find out the new trends for 2016-17
PRESENTATIONS 5.00pm - 6.30pm
1. ACWA President Darren Brown - State of the Industry Presentation
3. Chris Philpott, CEO Smart Approved Watermark - Importance of relationship between SAWM and AWCA for protection under drought regulations
4. Greg Gallagher, Manager Banknote Quality, Reserve Bank Presentation on the new Bank Notes
5. Open discussion on ramifications of implementing the new note software on your existing note acceptors
6. VIC ACWA Director Rhys Lyster, to talk on Stormwater Pollution (SPEAC) national promotions and how easy it is to make it work locally to benefit your own business
NETWORKING DRINKS AND DINNER
6.30pm Drinks Bar (buy your own)
7.15pm Seated for 7.30 Dinner service - All Welcome $50pp 2 course
ATTENDING ? – complete and return Registration
This Event will be repeated in Perth late August
Date Timing and Venue - To Be Confirmed